The following file requirements apply in addition to the “General Entry
Requirements” for Electronic Images
1) The images must be in jpg (jpeg) format.
2) The maximum horizontal dimension is 1024 pixels and the maximum vertical dimension is 1024 pixels.
3) Image file size may not be larger than 1 Mb (1000 Kb).
4) All image files must be clearly identified with the following file naming format:
a) Traditional category file names: FirstnameLastname_ClubInitials_Title_T.jpg (example: JohnDoe_BMPC_PrettyFlower_T.jpg)
b) Altered Reality category file names: FirstnameLastname_ClubInitials_Title_A.jpg (example: JohnDoe_BMPC_PrettyFlower_A.jpg)
c) Monochrome category file names: FirstnameLastname_ClubInitials_Title_M.jpg (example: JohnDoe_BMPC_PrettyFlower_M.jpg)
5) Use Club Initials as they are listed in Appendix A.
6) NO watermarks (identifying information such as name, title, or copyright symbol) may be added the image. Note that the 4Cs will add copyright/name watermarks to images before displaying them on the website.
Notes & Recommendations:
In the interests of consistent submission processes, when a specific EID competition does not distinguish between Traditional, Altered Reality, and Monochrome category images, the file name may drop the T/A/M designator, but is not required to do so.
Creating the image file with an sRGB color profile will generally produce the best display results.
email your entries here: